samedi 9 juin 2007

Welcome to the real world!
Nothing could be so simple.
 
Simple?! Why, why would it be simple?
Life, my life will always be complicated.
Stop dreaming Hon'
Life is an endless struggle to get through the pains, the difficulties, the sadness, the lack of selfestime, the lonelyness
 
My lonelyness, my need to love and most of all, to be loved for what I am...
 
Am I so fucked up that I can't got trough it like anybody esle?
Like every piece of shit that lives in this world? That walks around with their ignorant smile on their ever so livid face.
Guess I feel anger. Anger for what exactly. Don't have a clue. I could scream my frustration.
 
Am I so crazy that I'm afraid to feel, that I'm afraid of letting life touch me?   
 
Can't relax. I don't feel like I deserve hapiness; that I deserve a break, that I have the right to lean on
I feel more alive when I suffer. When I hurt physically my self.  When someone hurts me.
 
Guess I'm tired...want to sleep. Want to stop the spinning, want to stop not living.
I though I could have it all for a split second.
 
Could I really have a life? Can I be happy? Can I start living, loving, trusting, beleiving, leaning, realxing and enjoying every little insignificant things.

Aucun commentaire: