vendredi 7 septembre 2007

Sometimes, you just have to make choices for your sanity
Sometimes, you just have to make choices to be happy
I hate the yelling
I hate the fighting
I hate justifying
I hate arguing

I dislike having to make choices
I despise having to change my life
I'm afraid of being afraid
I'm tired of all this bullshit

Why can't I just live my life
Why is my life so disturbing to everyone
Why can't they just be happy for me
Why can't I just live my happiness

Sometimes, life is just bullshit
Sometimes, life is so hard in it's simplicity
Just want to live, to breathe, to smile
Why do they just want to make my life a living hell

Haven't I had enough over the years....

2 commentaires:

Begottenf a dit...

Juste pour vous rendre joyeuse l'espace d'un moment, un parfait inconnu vous sourit et vous souhaite une bonne nuit.

Trop tard, il est déjà passé. Mais il est sincère.

Mystic Haze a dit...

Merci cher Begottenf...